[INUG-Users] TCR / TIP - DPR-ERR-2109 The dispatcher cannot service the request

esm ibm esm.ibm at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 07:22:13 EDT 2011

I am getting this error:
DPR-ERR-2109 The dispatcher cannot service the request at this time. The
dispatcher is still initializing. Contact your administrator if this
problem persists.

when I click on the Common Reporting page below Reporting in the TIP. This
is a new installation of TCR 2.1.1 into an existing instance of the TIP
which is also running Web GUI with OMNIbus 7.3.1 on AIX 6.1.
I have an identical install in a Dev environment which does not have this
problem.

I have so far tried reinitialising the derby database as described here
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21501451 I have checked I
have LIBPATH and JAVA_HOME environment variables configured correctly.

I have tried starting the TCR services with the TIP instance server1
already stopped so that start TCRservice.sh starts the TIP as well, but so
far to no avail.

Does anyone have any pointers or advice on what maybe causing this?

Thanks in advance